Senior Accountant/ Finance Broker
CPA -Australia , CA -INDIA
CRN No: 514749
Mr. Manandhar is a Certified Practising Accountant of Australia and member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce majoring in Accounting and Finance form Indira Gandhi National Open University of India.
Mr. Manandhar joined TFP Accountants Pty Ltd as a tax accountant in early 2018. He provides consulting to our small to medium enterprise clients providing assistance with management consulting, tax matters, structuring advice and succession and retirement planning and has had considerable experience in these areas. He prides himself on being a key advisor and business partner for our corporate and SME clients to assist them in all aspects of their business.
Mr. Manandhar started his career as an audit manager in one of the reputed Chartered Accountant firm of Nepal. He then joined one of the largest commercial bank of Nepal as an Internal Auditor for next few years. He has good experience in Australia and overseas in various tasks like
- managing financial systems and budgets,
- undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position),
- providing financial advice,
- liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice,
- reviewing of the company’s systems and analysing risk,
- performing tests to check financial information and systems,
- advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers,
- maintaining accounting records and preparation of accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy),
- detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting),
- liaising with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise,
- preparing financial statements (including monthly and annual accounts), arranging financial management reports, etc.